Things Metabolome Repository is developed and maintained by the lab members below.
|Wet and Dry works||Nozomu Sakurai (National Institute of Genetics, Kazusa DNA Research Institute)|
Please cite the paper below for Food Metabolome Repository
which is the base system of is website.
Sakurai N and Shibata D (2017) Tools and databases for an integrated metabolite annotation environment for liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry-based untargeted Metabolomics. Carotenoid Science 22: 16-22
Please contact us by e-mail on your questions and requests for this website.
Nozomu Sakurai, Ph.D.
E-mail: sakurai AT nig.ac.jp (replace "AT" with "@")
This repository is developed and maintained by the following supports.
- Chiba Prefecture (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)
- National Institute of Genetics
- Sakura Scientific
- KAKENHI (17K07810, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- JST, CREST "[Robustness in Plants] Creation of fundamental technologies contribute to the elucidation and application for the robustness in plants against environmental changes", "Elucidation of rhizosphere chemical world for the regulation of crop robustness" (JST, JPMJCR17O2)
- Cross-ministerial Strategic Innovation Promotion Program (SIP), "Technologies for Smart Bio-industry and Agriculture" (funding agency: Bio-oriented Technology Research Advancement Institution, NARO)
- Database Integration Coordination Program (DICP), National Bioscience Database Center.
- Practical Research Project for Life-Style related Diseases including Cardiovascular Diseases and Diabetes Mellitus, Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development.
The following collaborators kindly provided some samples and so on.
- Masami Hirai (RIKEN)
- Norio Hayashi (Natural History Museum and Institute, Chiba): Gasha-moku, curly-leaf pondweed, Eurasian watermilfoil, Gasha-moku-cultured water.
- Daisuke Shibata (Kyoto Univ.): Chara braunii
- Haruya Takahashi (Kyoto Univ.): Standard chemcals
- Yutaka Sato (National Institute of Genetics): Rice and samples from paddy field
- Yoshihito Fujita, Nozomi Isomura (Kyoto Univ.): Standard chemcals
A part of the pictures were obtained from the websites below.