System version: 1.9.4
Number of Peaks
|ESI Positive||ESI Negative||All|
|Total peak number||139,953||153,769||293,722|
|Average peak number (per published food items)||4,998||5,492||5,245|
|Peaks with MSn spectra||29,917||23,767||53,684|
|Peaks with MS2 spectra||29,917||23,767||53,684|
|Peaks with MS3 spectra||14,024||9,138||23,162|
|Peaks with compound database hits
(KEGG, KNApSAcK, HMDB, LIPID MAPS, FlavonoidDB were searched with a 5 ppm-mass tolerance)
|2022/09/27||An MS Excel file for converting the retention time between ThingMR and FoodMR/PlantMR is available on the Download page.|
|2022/04/18||The system was updated to 1.9.0 with improvements below.
|2020/04/07||The system was updated to version 1.5.0. Estimation results of N and S atom numbers were attached to the peaks
detected in lettuce with positive mode.
- N and S atom numbers can be managed.
- The peak icon was updated for representing the N and S results.
- Unused columns were removed from the peak list.
- Multiple categories can be set and used in the peak search summary panel.
|2020/03/26||The system was updated to version 1.4.0. Download functions and MassChroBook are available.
- Pages and menu for downloading were added.
- APIs for downloading were added.
- Modifications of the internal program for better maintenance.
|2020/02/27||The system was updated to version 1.3.0.
- The peak icon in the search results was improved to the one with
MS2/MS3 results, DB hits, non-default adducts, and FlavonoidSearch results.
- Neutral loss search function was added.
|2020/01/18||The initial version was released with the system version 1.2.0. The data from 28 plant samples were published.|