Plant Metabolome Repository is developed and maintained by the lab members below.
|Wet works||Kunihiro Suda (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)|
|Lab assistant||Kumi Hoshi, Sachiko Osawa (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)|
|Dry works||Nozomu Sakurai (Kazusa DNA Research Institute, National Institute of Genetics)|
Please cite the paper below for Food Metabolome Repository
which is the base system of is website.
Sakurai N and Shibata D (2017) Tools and databases for an integrated metabolite annotation environment for liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry-based untargeted Metabolomics. Carotenoid Science 22: 16-22
Please contact us by e-mail on your questions and requests for this website.
Nozomu Sakurai, Ph.D.
E-mail: sakurai AT nig.ac.jp (replace "AT" with "@")
This repository is developed and maintained by the following supports.
- Chiba Prefecture (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)
- National Institute of Genetics
- Database Integration Coordination Program (DICP), National Bioscience Database Center.
- KAKENHI (17K07810, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
Some samples are kindly provided by the following collaborators.
- Soichi Kojima, Keiichi Kanno (Tohoku Univ.): rice seeds.
- Mitsuyasu Hasebe, Masaki Ishikawa (National Institute of Basic Biology): Physcomitrella patens, Selaginella moellendorffii
- Takayuki Kohchi, Ryuichi Nishihama, Aya Nakai (Kyoto Univ.): Marchantia polymorpha
- Taku Demura, Ryosuke Sano (NAIST), Misato Ohtani, Ayumi Ihara (Tokyo Univ.), Fumiko Susa (RIKEN CSRS): poplar
- Hiroshi Masumoto, Kazuto Kugou (Kazusa DNA Research Institute, Japan) for preparation of Tobacco BY-2 cells and the medium.
- Tobacco BY-2 cells were provided by the RIKEN BRC through the National Bio-Resource Project of the MEXT, Japan.
A part of the pictures were obtained from the websites below.