Food Metabolome Repository is developed and maintained by the lab members below.
|Wet works||Kunihiro Suda (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)|
|Lab assistant||Kumi Hoshi, Sachiko Osawa (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)|
|Dry works||Nozomu Sakurai (Kazusa DNA Research Institute, National Institute of Genetics)|
Please cite the paper below for this website.
Sakurai N and Shibata D (2017) Tools and databases for an integrated metabolite annotation environment for liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry-based untargeted Metabolomics. Carotenoid Science 22: 16-22
Please contact us by e-mail on your questions and requests for Food Metabolome Repository.
Nozomu Sakurai, Ph.D.
E-mail: sakurai AT nig.ac.jp (replace "AT" with "@")
Food Metabolome Repository is developed and maintained by the following supports.
- Chiba Prefecture (Kazusa DNA Research Institute)
- National Institute of Genetics
- Database Integration Coordination Program (DICP), National Bioscience Database Center.
- Japan Agency fo Medical Research and Development
- KAKENHI (17K07810, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
Some food samples are kindly provided by the following collaborators.
- Prof. Yoko Iijima (Kanagawa Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Toshiro Kaneko, Assist. Prof. Keisuke Takashima (Tohoku Univ.)
A part of the food image pictures were obtained from the websites below.